Oven cook - From Frozen
- Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
- Pre-heat the oven 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6, 20-25 mins
- Place on a baking tray with baking parchment in the middle of the oven.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per 2 fish cakes (96g) oven baked provides: