- If cooking 1 portion of fish add 4-6 tablespoons of water on top of the fish before cooking.
- If cooking 2 portions of fish no water required.
- 210°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7 35 Mins.
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place in an oven proof dish in the middle of the oven.
Microwave - From Frozen
- Place in microwavable dish. If cooking 1 portion of fish add 4 tablespoons of water on top of the fish before cooking. If cooking 2 portions of fish no water required.
- Cover with film and pierce.
- Full Power: 1 Portion 700W 7 mins, 800W 6 mins, 900W 6 mins
- Full Power: 2 Portions 700W 11 mins, 800W 10 mins, 900W 10 mins
- Leave to stand for 1 minute.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Store in a freezer at -18ºC or cooler.
Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well-managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
Alaska Pollock (FISH) (77%), Water, Tomato Paste, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, FISH Gelatine, Salt, Basil, Sugar, Onion Powder, Natural Flavourings (contain FISH), Pea Starch, Dextrose, Spices, Herbs, Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin#, FISH Powder, Sunflower Oil. #Lecithin is used to help the sauce blend with the fish juices on cooking, it is a natural material found in many traditional food ingredients.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Alaska Pollock fillet, coated with a tomato & basil marinade.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal).
Average values per 100g: Energy 309kJ / 73kcal.