Oven cook - From Frozen
- If cooking 1 portion of fish add 4-6 tablespoons of water on top of the fish before cooking.
- If cooking 2 portions of fish no water required.
- 210°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7 35 Mins.
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place in an oven proof dish in the middle of the oven.
Microwave - From Frozen
- Place in a microwavable dish. If cooking 1 portion of fish add 4 tablespoons of water on top of the fish before cooking. If cooking 2 portions of fish no water required.
- Cover with film and pierce.
- Full Power: 1 Portion 700W 7 mins, 800W 6 mins, 900W 6 mins
- Full Power: 2 Portions 700W 11 mins, 800W 10 mins, 900W 10 mins
- Leave to stand for 1 minute.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Alaska Pollock fillet, coated with a lemon & black pepper marinade.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
100% fish fillets
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal).
Average values per 100g: energy 265kJ/63kcal.
This pack contains 2 portions