That's why we created the Captain's premium range; a collection of mouth-watering dishes made with only the freshest, finest ingredients. We have paired beautiful Wild Pink Salmon fillets with a tangy Sweet Chilli sauce - sure to put a bounce back in your step for the rest of the week!
Tastiest when OVEN BAKED STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
Oven cook - From Frozen
- Pre-heat oven 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5, 25 mins
- Place the bag containing the fish on a baking tray.
- Do not pierce the bag
- Middle of oven
- Two or more portions may require longer time
Alternatively, Microwave FULL POWER
- Full Power for: 700W 4 mins
- Full Power for: 800W 4 mins
- Full Power for: 900W 3 1/2 mins
- Full Power for: 700W 8 mins
- Full Power for: 800W 8 mins
- Full Power for: 900W 7 mins
Let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove the bag from the oven or microwave, shake gently.
- Tear or cut the end of the bag with scissors.
- Be careful, bag and contents will be hot!
Wild Pink Salmon (FISH) (84%)
Palm Kernel Oil
Chopped Red Chillies
Concentrated Lemon Juice
Natural Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)#
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
#Lecithin is used to help the sauce blend with the fish juices on cooking, it is a natural material found in many traditional food ingredients.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Wild pink salmon fillets with a sweet chilli and ginger sauce.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 580kJ / 139kcal.