Oven cook - From Frozen
- Pre-heat oven 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5, 30 mins
- Place the bag containing the fish on a baking tray
- Do not pierce the bag
- Middle of oven
- Two or more portions may require longer time
Alternatively, microwave - From Frozen
- Full Power 1 bag, 650W/B 4 1/2 mins, 800W 4 mins, 900W 4 mins
- Full Power 2 bags, 700W 8 mins, 800W 7 mins, 900W 7 mins
- Stand for 1 minute
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Haddock (Fish) (84%)
Palm Kernel Fat
Skimmed Milk Powder
Ground Mustard and Mustard Seeds
Natural Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)#
#Lecithin is used to help the sauce blend with the fish juices on cooking, it is a natural material found in many traditional food ingredients.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion (138g) oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 514kJ / 123kcal