Oven cook - From Frozen
- Pre-heat oven 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5, 30 mins.
- Place the bag containing the fish on a baking tray. Middle of oven.
- Do not pierce the bag.
- Two or more portions may require longer time.
- Full Power 1 bag, 700W 5 mins. 800W 4 1/2 mins. 900W 4 1/2 mins
- Full Power 2 bags, 700W 9 mins. 800W 8 mins. 900W 8 mins
- Remove the bag from the oven/microwave, shake gently.
- Tear or cut the end of the bag with scissors. Be careful, bag and contents will be hot!
- Fish comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and so do ovens and microwaves, so while you’ll always get a tasty fish dish the shape of fillet and sauce quantity may also vary.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Cod (Fish) (84%)
Palm Kernel Fat
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Natural Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)#
#Lecithin is used to help the sauce blend with the fish juices on cooking, it is a natural material found in many traditional food ingredients
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Cod fillets with a tomato and rosemary sauce.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal).
Typical values per 100g: Energy 565kJ / 135kcal