Oven cook - From Frozen
- Pre-heat oven 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6, 25 - 30 mins
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven
- Turn over halfway through cooking
- Cook until the coating is crisp and golden
- Pre-heat grill, Medium Grill, 25 mins
- Turn over occasionally
- Cook until crisp and golden
- If serving in a bun, take care, the fish will be very hot
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Alaska Pollock (Fish) (56%)
Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Dextrose)
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in bold
Prefried 100% Alaska pollock fillet burgers, coated in crispy breadcrumb.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per fish burger (118g) oven baked provides: