Grill - From Frozen
- Pre-heat grill, Medium Grill 10 - 12 mins
- Turn over occasionally
- Cook until crisp and golden
Alternatively, oven bake
- Pre-heat oven 230°C, Fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8, 12 mins
- Place on baking tray in the middle of the oven
- Cook turning over once until crisp and golden
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
May also contain MILK, EGG and CELERY.
Burgers formed from chopped chicken breast coated in breadcrumbs, prefried.
Made with 100% chicken breast means we use only chicken breast meat in our range.
The other 54% relates to the other tasty ingredients such as the coating.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutritional Information Child
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)*
Average values per 100g: Energy 889kJ / 212kcal.