Tastiest when oven baked straight from the freezer.
Your chicken kiev contains raw meat, please ensure that it is cooked thoroughly until piping hot throughout.
- 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6, 22 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Let stand for 5 mins before serving.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Eggs - Contains
Milk - Contains
Mustard - May Contain
Wheat - Contains
Artificial Colours - Free From
Artificial Flavours - Free From
Artificial Preservatives - Free From