These chicken breast fillets are marinated in delicious herbs and spices, then coated in light and crunchy breadcrumbs to give that burst of flavour your household will love. We reckon everyone will be asking for seconds of this tasty battered chicken!
Birds Eye Inspirations Chicken Breasts are best served lightly fried in a gourmet wrap, baguette or salad. With so many options, they're perfect for a family night in when you want a hassle-free meal that doesn't compromise on taste.
Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
- 210°C, Fan 190°c, Gas Mark 8 18-22 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Remove the Light & Crunchy Chicken Fillet from the packaging and place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.
- Cook until crisp.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per chicken grill oven baked provides: