Grill - From Frozen
- Medium Grill 20 mins
- Pre-heat grill
- Turn over occasionally
Alternatively, oven bake
- Pre-heat oven 230°C, Fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8, 20 mins
- Cook in middle of oven on a baking tray with upturned edges
- Turn over halfway through
- Charcoal must be glowing red with a powdery grey surface before cooking.
- Turn over regularly
- Cook until no pink meat remains
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)
Natural Rosemary Flavouring
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Beef quarter pounders with seasoning. Made in the United Kingdom with beef sourced from farms within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per quarter pounder (114g) grilled provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1377kJ / 333kcal