This Birds Eye mixed vegetable bag expertly combines the unique fragrance, taste and texture of spinach leaves, florets of Romanesco broccoli and garden peas. Stir through some lemon zest and ground cumin for a refreshing and lively dish!
Served in our Birds Eye steam bags, these little pyramids work their magic by locking in all the natural flavours of the mixed veg while acting as an excellent source of vitamins A and C*. Try these flavourful frozen vegetables today as part of a healthy balanced meal.
*Vitamin A and Vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Protein contributes to a growth in and the maintenance of muscle mass
1. Open outer bag. Remove pyramid bag(s) and place with the green corner upwards, unopened, into the microwave. If cooking more than one bag make sure that they are not overlapping and shake the bags halfway through cooking.
Do not pierce the bag. Do not microwave outer (printed) packaging.
2. Full power
1 bag -700W: 3 mins, 800W: 3 mins, 900W: 2 1/2 mins
2 bags - 700W: 5 mins, 800W: 5 mins, 900W: 4 1/2 mins
3. Stand for 1 minute. Remove the bag from the microwave, shake then cut the bag open to serve.
Be careful! The contents will be very hot. Stir well.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot
- These instructions are guidelines only
- Do NOT refreeze after defrosting
CAUTION: Do not eat raw, cook before consumption
Open outer bag. Remove pyramid bag(s) and place with the green corner upwards, unopened, into the microwave. If cooking more than one bag make sure that they are not overlapping and shake the bags halfway through cooking. DO NOT PIERCE THE BAG. DO NOT MICROWAVE OUTER (PRINTED) PACKAGING.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Romanesco Broccoli (24%).
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Garden Peas, Leaf Spinach and Romanesco Broccoli Florets
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per pyramid bag (150g) microwaved provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal).
Typical values per 100g: Energy 199kJ / 48kcal.