Our Country Mixed Vegetables are a source of Vitamin C and a rich source of Vitamin A so they are great for your immune system* and for your vision**. They are also high in fibre which is good for a healthy diet. What’s more, our Country Mixed Vegetables are picked and frozen within hours to create the perfect taste and to retain nutrients.
* Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.** Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
Looking for inspiration?
Serve as an accompaniment to a traditional Sunday roast or mix into casseroles or pasta bakes to add some natural goodness*/** into your midweek meals. Simply stir in and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout.
Boil - From Frozen
- Place in a pan and add sufficient boiling water to cover.
- Bring back to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Drain and serve.
- Season to taste.
To retain more vitamins, Microwave Straight from the Freezer.
Microwave - From Frozen
- For 160g (approximately 1 serving)
- Place the Mixed Vegetables in a microwavable bowl.
- Add 15ml (1tbsp) of water and cover.
- Microwave on Full Power for: 700W 5 mins. 800W 4 1/2 mins. 900W 4 mins
- Drain and serve. Season to taste.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Caution: Do not eat raw, cook before consumption.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Broccoli & cauliflower florets, sliced carrots and peas.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information