Our Country Mixed Vegetables are a source of Vitamin C and a rich source of Vitamin A so they are great for your immune system* and for your vision**. They are also high in fibre which is good for a healthy diet. What’s more, our Country Mixed Vegetables are picked and frozen within hours to create the perfect taste and to retain nutrients.
* Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.** Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
Looking for inspiration?
Serve as an accompaniment to a traditional Sunday roast or mix into casseroles or pasta bakes to add some natural goodness*/** into your midweek meals. Simply stir in and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout.
Microwave - From Frozen
For 160g (approximately 1 serving)
- Place the Country mix in a microwavable bowl
- Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover
- FULL POWER:
650W/B, 5½ mins
750W/D, 5 mins
850W/E 4½ mins
- Drain and serve. Season to taste
- Place in pan
- Add sufficient boiling water to cover.
- Bring back to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 2 1/2 mins.
- Drain and serve.
- Season to taste
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information