Oven cook - From Frozen
- Pre-heat oven 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5, 25 mins
- Place the bag containing the fish on a baking tray
- Do not pierce the bag
- Middle of oven
- Two or more portions may require longer time
Alternatively, microwave - From Frozen
- Full Power 1 bag, 650W/B 4 mins, 750W/D 4 mins, 850W/E 3 1/2 mins
- Full Power 2 bags, 650W/B 8 mins, 750 W/D 7 mins, 850W/E 7 mins
- Stand for 1 minute
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Wild Pink Salmon Fillet (Fish) (84%)
Palm Kernel Fat
Natural Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)#
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
#Lecithin is used to help the sauce blend with the fish juices on cooking, it is a natural material found in many traditional food ingredients
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Wild pink salmon fillets with a lemon and dill sauce.