Oven cook - From Frozen
- Pre-heat oven 210°C, Fan 190°C, Gas Mark 7, 30 mins
- Place the fish in the foil tray onto a baking tray
- Middle of the oven
For best results when using a fan assisted oven, add 1-2 tablespoons of water to the tray before cooking.
Alternatively, Barbecue - From Frozen
- Wrap the fish portions in the foil tray with aluminium foil and place directly onto the grill rack
- Cook until no glossy fish is visible
- Turn the fish over regularly
Alaska Pollock (83%)(Fish)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Dried Red Pepper
Vegetable Fat (Palm)
Vegetable Bouillon (Vegetable Extracts (Carrot, Leek, Onion, Garlic), White Wine Extract, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Spice Extracts)
Natural Flavouring (contains Fish)
Natural Onion Flavouring
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Alaska pollock portions with a tomato, basil and oregano glaze.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain