- Place the bag containing the fish on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Do not pierce the bag.
- Make sure the correct side is facing up 'This Way Up'.
- Cook for the required time.
- Two or more Portions may Require Longer Time.
- To Serve: Remove the bag from the oven/microwave, shake gently. Tear or cut the end of the bag with scissors.
- Be Careful! The Bag and Contents Will Be Very Hot.
- Pre-heat the oven 190ºC, Fan 170º C, Gas Mark 5 25 Mins
Alternatively, Microwave - From Frozen
- Microwave on Full Power for: 1 bag: 700W 4 Mins, 800W 4 Mins, 900W 3 1/2 Mins
- Microwave on Full Power for: 2 bags: 700W 8 Mins, 800W 8 Mins, 900W 8 Mins
- Let Stand for 1 Minute.
- Fish comes in all shapes and sizes, but you'll always get a tasty fish dish. The shape of the fillet and sauce quantity may vary.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Wild pink salmon fillets with a lemon and dill sauce.