Product Batch Recall: Birds Eye 4 Chicken Burgers with Golden Wholegrain 200g
Birds Eye is recalling a very small number of Birds Eye 4 Chicken Burgers with Golden Wholegrain 200g due to the potential presence of pieces of red plastic.
It is possible that a very small number of packs may contain pieces of red plastic. Any pieces that may be present are limited to the following batch codes (this can be found on the side of the pack, inside the BEST BEFORE END panel):
L1022 V U124
L1022 W U124
L1022 X U124
BEST BEFORE END: APRIL 2022
No other batch codes or other Birds Eye products are affected.
For Birds Eye, product quality is key priority. We apologise for the inconvenience to all our consumers. If you have one of these batch codes in your freezer, please do the following:
- Check the batch code which is printed on the side of the pack (in the BEST BEFORE END panel.
- Do not consume the product
- Dispose of the content at home and either bring packaging to store for a full refund.
- Or take a photo of the packaging which shows the impacted batch code with your name, address and contact details to via contact us www.birdseye.co.uk/contact-us.
- Or cut out the part of the packaging with the batch code and post this item to us: -
Birds Eye Limited Freepost
6. Birds Eye will arrange to refund you the purchase price.
For any further questions, Birds Eye operates a UK Freephone hotline:
Birds Eye UK Freephone 0800 088 5573
Open Mon – Fri from 9.00 – 18.00 hours.