Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 08:00 14/10/21 – 23:59 08/11/21. Visit www.birdseye.co.uk/jobrolechiefdippingofficer for full information about the role, and submit a 250-words (max) cover letter to birdseyeHR@chiefdippingofficer.co.uk including why you are the best person for the role and what relevant experience you have to be entered into the Competition. You can submit a supporting image to bolster your application. No purchase necessary. Prize: 1 Winner labelled as Birds Eye’s new ‘Chief Dipping Officer’ and be showcased as Birds Eye’s new recruit on the Birds Eye social channels, (which will involve content creation for the Birds Eye social channels, with the time commitment being capped at four hours. This content will be self-shot by the Winner at a suitable location agreed by themselves and the Promoter, with guidance on content creation from the Promoter), £1000 sent as a bank transfer and 1 year’s supply of Chicken Dippers, provided in vouchers sent to the winner quarterly. This Prize does not involve an actual employment relationship with Birds Eye. There is no ‘Chief Dipping Officer’ role and no employment or any other contract will be entered into.. Internet access required. Max 1 entry and prize per person. Visit www.birdseye.co.uk/jobrolechiefdippingofficertandcs for full T&C’s & Prize details. Promoter: Birds Eye Ltd, 1 New Square, Bedfont Lakes Business Park, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA, UK
Full Terms and Conditions
This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 08.00 BST on the 14th October 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 8th November 2021 inclusive.
- To Enter: Visit www.birdseye.co.uk/jobrolechiefdippingofficer and submit a 250-words (max) cover letter to birdseyeHR@chiefdippingofficer.co.uk including why you are the best person for the role and what relevant experience you have to be entered into the Competition. You can submit a supporting image to bolster your application.
- Further Entry Details and Conditions:
- You must agree to a confidential background check or to provide suitable information to answer questions to confirm eligibility and help ensure that awarding the Prize will not bring the Promoter into disrepute. Part of this process may include a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain. For the avoidance of doubt, if required by us, you shall provide identification satisfactory to the Promoter (such as driving licence or passport) and agree to be subject to a social media insight check and civil/criminal searches. If the Promoter is not satisfied (at its sole discretion) with: (i) the results of any searches, (ii) any background checks, or (iii) any of the other information provided by you, you will immediately be disqualified.
- You agree to grant the Promoter in perpetuity a non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use the copyright and other intellectual property rights vesting in your entry for all purposes connected with this Promotion, including but not limited to display on the Promoter’s website, social channels,in any publicity, advertisement or case study carried out by or on behalf of the Promoter in any manner or medium whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet and any other website of the Promoter or its agents/contractors choosing and use of the entry, or part(s) of the entry, in marketing materials relating to this Promotion (“the Media”).
- You agree to the inclusion, publication, reproduction and/or other use of your entry as well as your name, voice, statements and/or photograph or video or other likeness, without further notice or compensation, in any Media.
- You agree to grant the Promoter the right to adapt, modify, and use any or all parts of the entry video. You also agree to grant the Promoter and its agents/contractors the right to moderate, modify or remove any entry if it is deemed unsuitable, in whole or in part, for display on the Promotion website or in any materials relating to the Promotion. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the licence and rights provided for in the entry and that all materials forming part of your entry to this Promotion, and any use of such materials by or on behalf of the Promoter, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and do not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: There will be a total of 1 winner. The winner will be labelled as Birds Eye’s new ‘Chief Dipping Officer’ and be showcased as Birds Eye’s new recruit on the Birds Eye social channels. The winner will also win £1000 sent as a bank transfer and 1 year’s supply of Chicken Dippers, provided in vouchers sent to the winner quarterly.
- Further Entry & Prize Details and Conditions:
- This Prize does not involve an actual employment relationship with Birds Eye. There is no ‘Chief Dipping Officer’ role and no employment or any other contract will be entered into.
- The winner will be paid a one-off payment of £1,000 prize money.
- The winner is responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
- The 1 year’s supply of Chicken Dippers provided in vouchers will be an amount equal to a year’s reasonable consumption of a typical customer, being 1 bag of 38 Chicken Dippers per week.
- The winner will be required to take part in content creation for the Birds Eye social channels, including being filmed dipping Birds Eye Chicken Dippers into different sauces, advising on the best Dipper and sauce combinations and the best way to dip a Dipper. The time commitment for this activity will be capped at four hours, and will take place at a time and location suitable to both the winner and the Promoter.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period (subject to moderation) will be independently judged by PromoVeritas within 5 working days from the close of the Promotion Period to select 15 shortlisted entries based on the following criteria:
- Compatibility: a huge Birds Eye Chicken Dipper devotee with an excellent palate and particular love for all things dippers and dipping
- Originality: is the entry unique and stand out from other entries being one-of-a-kind
- Creative Flair: does the entry demonstrate eagerness to try new weird and wonderful ways of eating dippers
The shortlisted entries will be judged by a panel of judges, within 14 working days from the close of the Promotion Period to select 1 winner based on the same criteria.
- Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner.If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner does not receive their notification within 28 days, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
- Provided no objection from the winner is received, a winner list will be made available by the Promoter’s PR agency 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available by sending a request via email to Caroline.firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing email@example.com. Notwithstanding this, the Promoter’s PR agency will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on receipt of a reasonable request from them.
- The Promoter may request that the winner participates in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that element for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures,or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to LinkedIn.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with LinkedIn. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to LinkedIn, and LinkedIn is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Birds Eye Ltd, 1 New Square, Bedfont Lakes Business Park, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA, UK
- This document has been created for a specific promotion.If used for a different promotion, it may not be fit for purpose.
- Changes made to this document will not be binding on PromoVeritas unless agreed in writing by us.It is the Client’s responsibility to inform us of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the Promotion.
- Unauthorised copying of this document in whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.